Automation & Energy Management
Joel is part of our design team. He creates a broad range of automation systems, from lighting control to home theatres to security. He integrates them all seamlessly to provide complete turnkey solutions. He also assists our customers with extensions, upgrades, servicing and technical support.
Starting out in IT, Joel cut his teeth upgrading networks to gigabit speeds, implementing VoIP telephony systems, and rolling out new computer labs. After this, he gained an A-class electrical license and certifications in the installation of data, coax and fibre optics cabling.
More recently he has gained qualifications in control systems such as C-Bus, Dynalite and DALI. He has also moved into a more technical role where he supports the service side of ITA. He has worked on large scale projects for Melbourne University, the Australian Defence Force, and the State Library.
"I believe the best way to predict the future of our industry is to design it."
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems) (Management)
- A Class Electrical License (Certificate III Electrotechnology (Systems Electrician))
- ACMA Open Registration, all endorsements (Certificate III (Voice & Data)) and Krone Master Installer
- C-Bus Approved Installer
- Dynalite Certified Installer & Programmer
- Inner Range Certified Integriti Technician