Mike has over 30 years of experience in electrical and electronic system integration. His speciality is in developing designs which use the latest technologies to greatly enhance the safety, convenience, entertainment and energy efficiency of homes and businesses.
At ITA, Mike is a hands-on Managing Director. He can regularly be seen onsite overseeing projects, making sure all is running on time and within budget. Mike's knowledge of systems gives him the ability to specify, design and implement all building technologies making it an easy process for all stakeholders.
Mike has studied world leading technologies and principles. He uses this expertise to assist ITA’s clients in realising their dreams of having the latest innovations integrated seamlessly into their homes.
"Every young student growing up in today's world needs a home that has appropriate technology infrastructure. No student's learning should suffer through a lack of technology at home."
- RTi certified
- Integra certified
- Clean energy council accredited
- KNX certified
- Mobotix certified designer and installer
- Sonos certified professional
- Accredited push dealer
- CEDIA professional design and installer
- Control 4 certified
- Accredited Ecoxpert with Schneider Electrics
- Advanced Energy Advisor with Schneider Electrics
- Accredited C-Bus PointOne integration professional
- Approved C-Bus installer and programmer
- Philips Dynalite Dimensional Dealer
- Member CEDIA
- Past Vice President of TESA
- Qualified Radio Tradesman Stage 3
Related Case Studies
- Can Home Automation Increase the Value of Your Home?
- How ITA Partners with Builders, Architects and Home Owners
- Home Automation for Elderly Australians